Dr. Raminder Saluja, M.D., is a board-certified ophthalmologist and fellowship trained dermatologic cosmetic surgeon. She is the founder of Saluja Cosmetic and Laser Center located in Huntersville, NC.
A graduate of University of Kentucky pharmacy school, Dr. Saluja went on to medical school at Emory Medical School in Atlanta, GA. She completed her ophthalmology residency at the esteemed Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia, PA and went on to do a fellowship in dermatologic cosmetic surgery in La Jolla, CA with Dr. Mitchel Goldman through the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Saluja’s many areas of cosmetic surgical expertise include:
- Laser surgery and resurfacing
- Dermal filling treatments
- Botox/Dysport injectables
- Laser closure of varicose veins
- Sclerotherapy treatment of unwanted leg veins
Dr. Saluja is a member of:
- American Academy of Ophthalmolgy
- Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Saluja also enjoys research and has published many articles on aesthetic lasers on fractional CO2 laser, vascular lasers, hair removal lasers, IPL, and laser lipolysis.